Kinross releases its latest collection of womenswear and accessories for the Resort 2018 season. The collection draws inspiration from the serenity of the sea, the array of textures and colors in succulents and the opalescence of minerals and moonstones. Featuring a range of soft earthy neutrals and marine-inspired hues, the collection exudes everyday luxury with novelty sleeve detailing, colorblocking and rich textures in cashmere and cotton blends.
“From the crystal blue waters to calming lavender, the Kinross Women’s Resort 2018 Collection embodies elegant styles in timeless silhouettes that are perfect for warm-weather escapes,” said Silvia Correia-Thomas, principal designer for Kinross Womenswear. “With design elements such as waterfall ruffles, marble and camo prints, crystal and metallic pearls and fun striping, these luxurious pieces effortlessly layer and easily transition from day to night.”
Standout pieces include:
- Reversible Dolman Coat – made from a soft wool cashmere blend with modern ring snap closure makes it easy to change up any outfit by reversing the coat.
- Textured Bell Sleeve Cardigan – made from 100% cashmere features honeycomb stitching, reverse jersey trim and shorter length.
- Tipped Bobble Crew – a novelty sweater made from super soft cotton with a keyhole opening in the back, tipped cuffs and bobble placed stitch details.
- Fur Trim Zip Vest – a luxurious style made from 100% cashmere with fur collar, hook and bar closure and tucked rib stitch.
- Braided Sleeve Pullover – a classic sweater with a stylish twist. A braided detailed long sleeve shows off some skin in luxe cashmere.
- Ruffle Trim Cardigan – made from 100% super-fine worsted cashmere showcases cascading ruffle trim detailing on the sleeves for an elegant, feminine touch.
- Animal Ikat Print Scarf – an exclusive mix of animal print and a geo ikat design handpainted by an artist in Como, Italy.
The Kinross Resort 2018 Collection ranges in price from $190 to $970 and is available in sizes XS-XL. The collection arrives at more than 500 retailers nationwide in October 2018. To learn more, visit www.kinrosscashmere.com.
Kinross is a premium luxury brand, known for modern sophistication, effortless styling and impeccable quality. Based on craftsmanship dating back over 100 years, the collection offers a stunning mix of pure, natural, timeless, sensual, cozy and durable garments. Kinross is produced by parent company, Dawson Forte, a bluesign® Systems Partner, recognized for its commitment to a supply chain that uses resources responsibly, treats people with respect and does no harm to the environment. With offices in Boston, New York, Shanghai and the United Kingdom, Kinross is available at more than 600 retailers nationwide. Visit www.kinrosscashmere.com and for exclusive content connect on Facebook and Instagram.