PRIMARY COLORS collection - SUZAN rings
A retro-futuristic geometric designs in POP art colors, inspired by 20’s-30’s Constructivism Era, 60's Space Age fashion and 80’s Geometric Patterns
Alongside our casual, limited edition and seasonal capsule collections, we love to collaborate with institutions like Museum stores following the themes of current exhibitions and are used to proposing custom-made selections.
- “100 years of De Stijl” in Gemeentemuseum Den Haag, the Netherlands
- "Alexander Calder: Radical Inventor" exhibition in Montreal Museum of Fine Arts, Montreal Canada
- “Thierry Mugler : Couturissime » exhibition in Montreal Museum of Fine Arts, Montreal Canada
- "RED. Art and utopia in the land of Soviets" exhibition in Grand Palais Paris France
- “Fearless Fashion: Rudi Gernreich exhibition in Skirball Cultural Center Los Angeles USA