Gryph & IvyRose to showcase natural bath & body products, herbal elixirs, and organic probiotics at NY NOW
Miami, Fla. - Gryph & IvyRose, a line of holistic wellness products for children, will be making its first appearance at NY NOW Winter Market, February 3-6th, 2019. The 12 SKU product lineup is currently available at limited retailers and direct to consumer at gryphandivyrose.com. It includes bath & body products, organic probiotics, and herbal elixirs to support sleep, immune function, digestion, and mood.
The founders include supermodel, Karolina Kurkova, entrepreneur, Rachel Finger, and herbalist, Orion Nevel.
“I have three girls. My twins were born at 28 weeks at 1.5 pounds each,” explains co-founder, Rachel Finger. “They started with so many setbacks it was really important to me to find alternative methods to nurture their development.” This led to her partnership with Orion and Karolina. Every product in the line, including the bath & body products, support your child’s immune system and overall wellness.
The line includes the following products:
- Daily Embrace (Shampoo & Conditioner) - The ultimate in hydration from this shampoo/conditioner combo leaves the hair nourished, manageable and soft to the touch. Natural herbs support the immune system and leave a lasting impression. SRP: $29
- Get a Grip (Detangler) - Add and seal in moisture while preventing fly-aways and frizz. A daily go-to for providing knot-free brushes and a flawless, silky finish. SRP: $29
- That’s a Wrap (Body Wash) - Gently cleanses and nourishes without stripping the skin of its natural oils. Prevents against common skin irritations and creates a healthy balance in skin leaving it silky smooth. SRP: $29
- Poppin’ Bubbles (Herbal Bubble Soak) - A gentle, herbal and fragrance-free bubble bath that leaves the skin feeling soft and refreshed. PH balanced and irritant free, this product protects the skin and provides endless amount of bath time fun. SRP: $24
- Knight in Armor (Body Oil) - Hydrates naturally and protects the skin against harsh elements. Nutrient rich oil is ideal for massage use in babies and toddlers and leaves the skin baby soft. SRP: $29
- Forceshield (Preventative Immune Support) - When our little ones get sick all systems go awry, Forceshield uses citrus peel, organic astragalus, chrysanthemum flower, and three other masterfully curated botanicals to support a healthy immune system in children*. SRP: $22.50
- Moody Blues (Mood Support) - Help your children out of those moody moments with poria mushroom, organic licorice root, and seven other carefully curated botanicals found in Moody Blues*. SRP: $22.50
- Call it a Night (Sleep Support) - Sleep is the all-important component of our lives that is commonly disrupted by our children. Call it a Night has turmeric, organic chamomile, silk tree flower, and six other masterfully curated botanicals to support a healthy night’s sleep in children*. SRP: $22.50
- Belly Works (Digestion Support) - A blend of sprouted rice, yam, licorice, fennel seed and nine other carefully curated herbs, Belly Works is crafted to support healthy digestion in children*. SRP: $22.50
- Balancing Act (Daily Probiotic Chocolates) - the finest raw, organic, and fair-trade cacao coupled with 3 billion CFU’s of active probiotics makes this the perfect delivery system for our picky little ones. SRP: $29
- Banana Probiotic Powder (Daily Probiotic) - A potent probiotic powder enhanced with organic heirloom banana and yacon root. SRP: $29
- Potent Chewable Probiotic (Repopulate the gut) - a powerfully potent probiotic with probiotics in a tasty certified organic chewable format. A convenient and delicious way to get 18 billion CFU’s per serving. SRP: $29
Gryph & IvyRose products are:
- Cruelty Free
- Responsibly Sourced
- Promotes a healthy biome
- Made without parabens, phthalates, and sulfates
- Made with natural, organic, and fair-trade ingredients
NY NOW attendees are invited to meet the founders, Karolina Kurkova, Rachel Finger, and Orion Nevel at booth 8408.
For product and sale inquiries, contact email@example.com. For media inquiries, contact firstname.lastname@example.org. To learn more about Gryph & IvyRose, please visit gryphandivyrose.com. Follow us on instagram @gryphandivyrose.
About Gryph & IvyRose
After seeking out the most “natural” and “healthy” product offerings, the founders of Gryph & IvyRose realized that most options came up short in one department or the other. In 2017, the founders set out to craft a diverse product line that would support the body’s immune function, present high performance and lasting results as well as offer multiple ongoing regimens to address the different challenges our children face. Gryph & IvyRose was formed from the dedication and commitment to enhancing children’s lives with wellness in a sustainable, accessible and uncompromising way.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.