I am a full time artist working out of my studio in Charlotte, North Carolina. The name of my business, Twenty Two West, comes from a place that inspires me - the address of the home where I grew up in Greenville, South Carolina. My goal is to combine nostalgic roots with modern designs in each of my handmade pieces. I use the classic techniques of weaving, ceramics, and woodworking to create wearable art and to build approachable sculptures that suit the modern home.
My interior design background pointed my aesthetic toward character-driven art that has a clear focus and an emphasis on texture. My art has been a way to connect with other craftspeople for sourcing handspun, naturally dyed fibers, sustainably sourced wood, and community driven ceramics.
My passion is to connect people with beautiful and attainable art.
- Chain measures 35"
- Half moon pottery measures 1 ¾" x 2 ½"
- Copper and bronze chains are both lead and nickel free hypoallergenic
Each loom block tells a unique story. It has distinct characteristics that are exposed through the handmade process. Once the loom is built on the block, responsibly-sourced fibers are woven through the warp, layering in depth through colors and textures to make each loom block a one-of-a-kind display of natural textures, fibers and craftsmanship.
Each block measures aproximately 5" tall by 3.5" wide by 2" deep
- Weaving measures 1” wide x 3 ¾” tall
- Measures 2.5" x 2.5" and fits most wrists
- Sterling silver plated, copper plated, or 24k gold plated
- 24k gold plated earwire is lead and nickel free hypoallergenic
- Matte gold hoop measures 2” in diameter
© 2018 Emerald Expositions, LLC. All Rights Reserved