Léman de Nuit
An anniversary edition as unforgettable as a night of celebration!
Geneva, April 2018 – The Maison Caran d’Ache is celebrating 20 years of its iconic Léman collection by creating a must-have writing instrument. The Léman de Nuit anniversary edition reveals a hue as deep and as light as the waters of Lake Geneva on a night of celebration!
For 20 years now, Caran d’Ache has been paying tribute to the vibrant colours of Lake Geneva. It is an eternal source of inspiration for the Geneva-based company, which recreates the beauty of this lake of endless reflections on the Léman writing instruments collection. Thanks to silky lacquers and daring guillochages, the fountain pens, ballpoint pens, roller pens and mechanical pencils in this collection showcase the colour expertise of the Maison Caran d’Ache and reveal the know-how of its master-artisans.
To celebrate 20 years of the Léman collection, the Maison Caran d’Ache presents the Léman de Nuit anniversary edition. This brand new edition explores the deep hue of the expanses of the lake under the shimmering light of Geneva's iconic fireworks. The writing instrument reflects the light over its elegant curves in an anniversary edition that is as festive as the illuminated sky on a summer night.
The translucent black lacquer of the Léman de Nuit anniversary edition reveals the meticulous engraving work of Caran d’Ache’s master-artisans. The guillochage with a clou de Paris pattern brings points of light and shine to the body of the pen, like a firework on a starry night. The perfect alchemy between high-end writing comfort and a look that is elegant, refined and contemporary will quickly make this writing instrument a classic.
Available as a fountain pen, ballpoint pen, roller pen and mechanical pencil, the writing instruments in the Léman de Nuit collection are entirely designed and produced in the Maison Caran d’Ache’s Geneva workshops.
The collection is available from all points of sale and Caran d’Ache boutiques as well as from the eBoutique.
- Four writing instruments: fountain pen, roller pen, ballpoint pen and mechanical pencil.
- Silver-plated, rhodium-coated trims.
- Body and cap pattern « clous de Paris » guilloche and covered with a transparent black lacquer.
- Fountain pen’s nib in 18-carat gold, rhodium-coated. Available in four different sizes (F, M, B, BB).
- Fountain pen equipped with a piston pump, also refillable with small ink cartridges.
- Roller pen equipped with a black roller cartridge (F)
- Also refillable with a blue cartridge (F) or fibre cartridge black and blue, fine and medium.
- Ballpoint pen equipped with the famous Caran d’Ache Goliath giant cartridge, delivering up to 600 A4 pages of writing.
- Mechanical pencil with rotary mechanism. Equipped with 0.7mm leads, small rubber included underneath the top of the instrument.
About Caran d’Ache
Located in Geneva since its inception in 1915, Caran d’Ache designs and manufactures the brightest colours and most advanced writing instruments, combining premium materials with the most innovative skills and technology.
Drawing on more than a century of expertise, the Geneva-based Maison has been part of the grand tradition of Swiss manufacturing, and its instruments are recognised around the world for their outstanding quality.
Each fine writing instrument and every luminous colour by Caran d’Ache is crafted in the Maison Caran d’Ache Maison workshops in Geneva, in accordance with the exacting requirements of the Swiss Made label and the brand’s deep commitment to social and environmental responsibility.
Caran d’Ache utilizes all of its experience and know-how to design products that foster creativity in every one of its customers, from budding creatives to the most renowned professionals.
If you require any further information, please contact
Creative Art Materials, Ltd.
Mooresville, NC 28117