The large grand market tote is extra-wide for transporting everything under the sun. Double up on casseroles and dishes or carry farmers market and everyday grocery items. Perfect for picnics, weekend road trips and camping. This long and shallow tote is great for gardening and foraging out in the wild. We love it to hold all our zero waste pantry pouches to the bulk store.
The reusable jardin flower tote is designed to hold flowers, garden stems and herbs. The two straps wrap around and tie in front for easy bundling, while the back-seam opening easily hooks on a wall or doorknob to hang vertically. Perfect for gifting bouquets, for wedding parties and special occasions. Surprise someone special by leaving a “sac a fleur” on the door knob to find when they come home.
- Market tote, 15” x 10 x 30” with a 30" wide opening with two sturdy 27” straps.
- Jardin tote, 10" x 17" (3" back open seam) with two 20” straps designed to tie in front or pull up to carry flowers.
- Made of high quality surplus raw denim, locally sourced.
- Indigo color and weave may vary based on season.
- No hardware, plastic or toxic elastic.
- Zero waste design and manufacturing.
- Made in San Francisco.
- Reusable and washable.
- Machine wash hot or cold. Machine or air dry.
- Iron if needed.